Ryan Weal's Conference Talks
Presentations past and present
These are some conference talks I am either working on or presenting in the near future.
Vue.js and Nuxt front-ends, node.js + Cassandra back-ends (what I'm working on in 2019)
- Tree shaking and performance optimization for Vue.js and Nuxt web applications.
- Using webpack to integrate vue.js into an existing technology stack
- Building a headless webservice for distributed applications using Node.js and Apache Cassandra.
- Performance on the wire: making websites fast (Montréal, Canada 2017)
- Planning & Managing Migrations [co-presented with Aimee from Hook42] (Baltimore, USA 2017)
- Taking Drupal 8 Sites Offline: airplane mode surfing (Reykjavík, Iceland 2017)
Drupal migration talks (2013-2016)
- Shotgun Tour of Drupal Migrate (San José, Costa Rica 2016; Montréal, Canada 2016)
- Migrating into Drupal 8 [co-presented with Novella Chiechi] (Bogotá, Colombia 2015)